Friday, March 6, 2009

My Introduction

My name is Daniel Bart and I am a practicing Chiropractor in the Atlanta metro area. I am from New York City, and prior to entering Chiropractic school I owned a successful Personal Training company in the New York tri-state area. My personal training business focused on the rehabilitation of joint surgeries such as hip and knee replacements, rotator cuff repair, and heart valve replacement procedures to name a few. I truly enjoyed working with my clients and watching them progress and get stronger and more fit, but there seemed to be more that I could do to help.

Preaching Wellness and Preventative Care were and still are primary principles of mine, and with that in mind, I decided Chiropractic school was the place for me. While at school I learned the importance of specific and scientifically sound Chiropractic care. With my background in exercise, I found it equally important to use a Chiropractic technique that incorporated care based on the true biomechanics of the human spine and joint structures. I certified in the Gonstead Technique midway through my schooling which allowed me the opportunity to teach other students who were interested in learning to provide specific Chiropractic care(Clarence Gonstead developed this specific system of Chiropractic care.). Soon after, I helped to start the Life University Gonstead Mentor Program. With all the poor Chiropractic care out there, I thought it was important to have an impact on the next generation of Chiropractors, thus the mentor program.

I am currently practicing in the Atlanta area, out of the prestigous Ravinia Club. Working on difficult and challenging cases has always brought out the best in me, and helping patients avoid medication and surgery makes me proud to be a Chiropractor. Being at Ravinia has opened up opportunities to work with golfers(a couple aspiring professionals) and athletes to help improve their games and decrease their chances of injury.

I love what I do, and especially love the opportunity to help my patients experience the quality of life they are looking for and deserve.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. Whether they are questions about Chiropractic care, or exercise, or any other health and wellness topics, I will do my best to answer as specifically as possible. I look forward to a healthy future together.

Yours in Health,

Daniel Bart,DC

No comments:

Post a Comment